Curious Cotton Mice 2021 - 2022
Welcome the Curious Cotton Mice
It’s time to start your 2021-22 nursery journey. We are so excited for you all to come and join us!
Teacher: Miss Statham
Teaching and Learning Assistant: Mrs Robinson
Our topic this term is 'Marvellous Me!'
Information regarding SEESAW
- We will begin using the Seesaw Families from September 2021 so please download the app and log-in using the codes given to you by your class teacher, if you have not already done so.
- The QR codes and instructions to guide you through this process were provided at the end of last term. A duplicate will be available at the start of term.
- New starters in nursery, the instructions to guide you through this process will be provided with your QR code on arrival to your first nursery session.
- It is important that you log-in to your Seesaw Family account as this will be replacing class emails and will be the method of communication with the class teacher. Questions directed to teachers need to be about learning. For all other issues, please use the main school contanct phone number or email address.
- On the app there will be a weekly nursery rhyme to practice. Children can record themselves performing the nursery rhyme and send it back to us. If this is completed your child will be entered into a prize draw each week.
- The teacher will also read the story of the week for your child to listen to. Maybe you could use it as a bedtime story?
If you have any questions or queries, please contact Miss Statham.
Files to Download
Curious Cotton Mice: News items
There are no News items to display
Curious Cotton Mice: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Curious Cotton Mice: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Curious Cotton Mice: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display