Fantastic Field Mice 2021 - 2022
Fantastic Field Mice
Welcome to the start of our new school year everyone. We are going to really enjoy being together in the Fantastic Field Mice class and can’t wait to get started on all of the learning and adventures we are going to have! We are looking forward to seeing what we can all achieve. :)
This is our first topic of the new year - it is called 'Brill Langley Mill’.
We will be learning all about our local area and the things that Langley Mill has been famous for over the years. There have been lots of different factories and industries in our local area in the past which we are going to find out about. We will also investigate some of the people who have lived in Langley Mill including famous painters and potters.
Key updates for the start of term
- We will be using the Seesaw families app from September 2021. This will replace class emails as the form of communication between home and class teacher(s).
- The QR codes and instructions to guide you through this process were provided at the end of last term. A duplicate will be available at the start of term.
- Seesaw will be used to notify you if your child has been chosen for an award for our Friday Celebrations.
- We will still be providing a 10-day Covid learning pack each term. This is to be used in the event of your child being told to remain at home by track and trace. This can be found on the class pages of the school website and will allow the children to continue with their learning from home if they are well and able.
- There will be a reading diary to complete each day on Seesaw (no more blue diaries), and this will be our focus for the first term. It is the expectation that you read with your children a minimum of 5 times a week at home. Children who complete this task will be celebrated in our weekly Celebration Collective Worship on Friday mornings as well as being rewarded on stamp charts and visual church tower displays. Online reading diaries will be checked each week on a Thursday.
Files to Download
Fantastic Field Mice: News items
There are no News items to display
Fantastic Field Mice: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Fantastic Field Mice: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Fantastic Field Mice: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display