Super Satin Mice 2021 - 2022
Year One teacher
Welcome back Super Satin Mice!
I hope you have all had a wonderful Easter break and didn't eat too much chocolate.
The topic this half term is called 'Castles and Crowns' and we will be learning through lots of lovely stories including George's Dragon and The Paper Bag Princess. We will also be learning all about the royal family and celebrating the Queen's Jubilee.
Key updates for the start of term
- Please see the topic plan and newsletters below for more details about this half term, including some important dates.
- Our PE days are Monday and Wednesday afternoon so please come in appropriate kit if you are not already wearing the statutory active uniform.
- Homework will continue to be set on Seesaw every Monday at 3:30pm. Please complete and submit this on Seesaw by Sunday evening at the latest. These tasks are very quick but will really support and consolidate your child's in school learning.
- We will continue using the Seesaw families app as a form of communication between home and class teacher(s). Please make sure questions and queries are about learning. Any other issues should be directed to the main school office.
- Seesaw will only be responded to during weekdays between 8.30am and 4.30pm.
- Seesaw will continue to be used to notify you if your child has been chosen for an award for our Friday Celebrations - 9am.
Miss Chambers - Class Teacher
Miss Jordan –Teaching and Learning Assistant
Mrs Marriott - Reading Champion
Files to Download
Super Satin Mice: News items
There are no News items to display
Super Satin Mice: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Super Satin Mice: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Super Satin Mice: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display