- All infant aged children (reception, year 1 and year 2) receive their midday school meal free of charge.
- The Derbyshire Catering Service ensures this daily meal is of a high standard, being nutritionally balanced and sourced from local food suppliers.
- Each day, we offer a choice of hot meat, hot vegetarian or cold sandwich platter.
- Children can supply their own packed lunch but this must adhere to stringent healthy standards.
- All children have an allocated half an hour time slot to eat their lunch, within a family dining approach.
- We encourage healthy eating and trying of new foods. We also insist on good table manners.
- If there are any specific dietary requirements, there is a form to complete which must be supported by GP or Nutritionist advice. This can be accessed below.
- The latest menu and other important information about the daily school meal can be found in the foyer leaflet rack or accessed here: